Sunday, January 15, 2012

Eliza Robson

Eliza Robson

Last year I was inspired by several abstract expressionist artists, and since then have focused on compositions with styles that blend abstraction with more definitive shapes and forms. I have experimented this year with brighter colors, but hope to return to a more neutral color palette (using beige greens, tans, black, and white). I enjoy working with broad, thick brush strokes and combining finer, more intricate designs, specifically those that communicate images of nature.








2 comments:

  1. The cityscape watercolors reminded me of your painting :)

    http://www.etsy.com/shop/JessicaIllustration?section_id=8053763

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am excited to see how you interpret your music with your abstract painting designs. Please keep a list of your songs.

    ReplyDelete