Sunday, January 15, 2012

Diana Zhao

Diana Zhao

I'm thinking of working on a series of penwork/random materials on cardboard. These two pieces are just experiments I guess because I usually don't do this kind of art. I'm not really yet sure what it expresses; they're pretty spontaneous in a way, so I'm just trying to find the deeper meaning in what I'm working on and how it will relate to me in personal way. Mrs. Hom suggested that I combine this kind of work with what I usually do and work with a larger area, like a big cardboard box, so I think I will continue with that!





1 comment:

  1. Diana,

    Great job using your pen work on different surfaces. The wooden hanging scaffolding lends itself too many possibilities. Consider how you can use your cardboard structure as a standing structure with the possibility of opening it up and discovering another side to self.

    ReplyDelete