Monday, February 3, 2014

Personal Growth Project

For my personal growth project, I would like to explore painting.  I have had little experience with painting and feel as though I would enjoy the medium.  For the personal growth, I want to create two pieces one of a setup that is more realistic, and another large-scale abstract painting.  I will probably use a canvas and acrylic paint. Maybe in the abstract piece I will add other materials to it and paint over it to add texture.
My tumblr: http://inthedeap.tumblr.com/

1 comment:

  1. I like that you are going back to basics after all the fun stuff that I've seen you working on. Painting a still life is fun, and rewarding! All these different styles, and techniques will take you far in your art life, and hopefully in your career!!

    ReplyDelete