Monday, February 3, 2014

Hello!

Hello Fellow artists!!
It's my first time posting, and I am excited to be a part of the blog now! I am big into documenting progress in photos, as well as looking for inspiration online! I have a Pinterest page that I update quite frequently. I also try to remember things that you guys are doing in class and look for solutions to your problems, or "artist's block :)" Pinterest is a great resource for artists, just go into the search area and plug in what ever you are working on to get many great results by both working artists, as well as student work! Here's my page, and like I said, I try to add pins that reflect what you guys are working on as a class :) a-life-lived-for-art-is-never-a-life-wasted Pinterest Page
Also, I know I have talked about my Photography if you guys are interested to see what I am working on, or some of my work you can go to either Madison Weber Photography Page , or my other page that has all the shoots I've done professionally, and a larger collection of my photos you can go here My Shutterfly Collection. I can't wait to get to know you guys more as artists, and learn about what inspires you! If you have any questions for me, you can email me at madisonweberphotography@yahoo.com :)

No comments:

Post a Comment