Monday, February 3, 2014

Personal Growth Project: Anne Harding

For my personal growth project I would like to paint a landscape on a larger scale.  I would either like to use water color or acrylics.  I have been practicing mountains and trees in my sketchbooks and free time so I would like to expand on that. I would like to use some Chinese landscapes in this painting.  I have never done anything with an Asian twist in it before so I think it would be fun to do something along those lines. I have always loved nature especially trees so I would like to have plant life in my personal growth project.  I usually work on smaller canvases am I not used to working on a larger scale, so I would like to come out of my comfort zone.


http://www.pinterest.com/taraandchantill/art/

  

1 comment:

  1. I really like that you included photos of what you're interested and inspired by! I have very much enjoyed looking at your watercolor imagery of different birds, and they are executed very well! You could make stationary, or small thank you types of cards!! But besides that, I am excited to see you move forward into different realms of nature, and landscapes.

    ReplyDelete