Tuesday, February 4, 2014


For my personal growth project I would like to create a collage because throughout the past years of doing art, this is something I have always wanted to do but never had time to do one. I have many vogue magazines at my house, so I would like to incorporate pictures and brands together. Also I want in use different colors and kinds of paper such as rice or thin paper and cardboard for the thickness. In creating a collage, I would like to make it a mixed media project. Therefore I will imbed different colors and sizes of strings which will try to create a central flow. I am not tots set on the idea of using India ink for this particular project, but that is something I am still pondering upon. I want to use the idea of the melted wax from my previous projects from last year and also jel medium for the shiny textured look. I am looking forward to creating this piece on a much larger scale because I want to have a lot of different ideals and details within piece.

1 comment:

  1. I like that you have all sorts of ideas as far as medium, and inspiration!! I think it's important to have these different ideas to explore, and discover because we all know with art not everything goes the way we want, and I'm glad you have other ideas! I am excited to see where you go with this!

    ReplyDelete