Thursday, January 7, 2016

Natalie's PEM post

Based on my exibition I would like to explore a more retro, colorful and unordinary approach to my artistic skills. In creating my new work, I will look to mimic what artists do, to complete art like this, and be looking for inspiration in what is around me. I will try to stray from being more realistic, by looking to complete more expressive work. Themes in this exhibition included expression, abstraction, but also, a very interesting place for cultures, shown through a series of sculptures. 




I am inspired by these pieces because: 
1. The top one demonstrates, color and expression, and makes you think about it. 
2. The top one leads to interpretation, and reason. 
3. The sculptures show a side of culture, and importance to a community or place, with lots of symbolism. 

No comments:

Post a Comment