Monday, January 11, 2016

Gabbie's Artshare post

Based on PEM exhibitions, what new materials and techniques would you like to explore?

I think I would really enjoy trying to work with sculpture, as in the past I have only really worked with 2d surfaces and medium. I think it would be a great way to grow and put my vision into a more interactive form, exact type of medium I am unsure.

What steps will you take in creating a series of new work? What artists or themes will you like to explore. Please site themes and artist for the exhibitions.

I tend to drift towards just learning and figuring things out as I go, especially with artwork, I never quite know exactly how something is going to come out until I do it and that's something that's exciting for me. I would liek to explore photography as a medium more as its so interesting to be able to make art of the things that we are surrounded by and the things that occur naturally and manipulating them in some way. (It was difficult to find specific information on the artists but here are some specific photos I found interesting)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment