Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Tenzin's PEM refleciton

Tenzin Norzin

What I like about the meseum over all is that it was such a wonderful place with such a relaxing and warm energy.  As soon as I walked in I forgot about all the stress and pain that I have been dealing with, it took me into a new fantasy world, I enjoyed every moment of it!! I really want to take this time to thank you Mrs Hom for organizing this trip.

This museum also contains all my favorite items as well, I am so drawn to old asian furniture and I saw some jewelrys box/ draw that was so beautiful I am sending a picture of it to have my indian carpenter who can possibly make a similar one to my quench my thirst and longing for it.

I am also really drawn to the native american culture and its fashions. I forgot about all of you and got separated from all of you when I saw the native american fashion room. That was a heaven for me, my pacifier and there are two particular dress that was so creatively and  beautifully made and I was sitting there imagining myself wearing them and there was old man that made my day by saying “you would look great in them”.

I also really love the japanese section where it had a room with all the Japanese porcelains theme and I was going in a circle and for second I swear i thought i was dreaming, it was just unreal and it really took all my negative energy away and made me realize to live in the moment and as I had to move on I also learn that I nothing is permanent and I should move on with that beautiful experience I just had and use when I need them.

I can go on forever about this but I really want to thank you again and highly recommend other people to pay a visit there  because there are so much to learn and it truly is a fantasy world that can help many people feel beauty in the world and make them realize that world is not just the pain and stress but there is so much beauty in it too.

Here are picture of some of the favorite art work:

No comments:

Post a Comment