Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Blog Post #1


The artist in this video is doing a similar project as what we are doing in class, a still life drawing with charcoal. I really like the way you can't immediately tell what the artist is drawing but it all comes together in the end. It means thats its ok if your art doesn't look perfect the entire way through, the process can be messy but the finished project will turn out the way you want it to. The only thing I wish was different about this video is that I wish you could see the still life that the artist was working on so you could understand their thought process throughout the entire project.

-Langley

1 comment:

  1. I love this video! I also like how representative it is of the natural process of art- in the beginning, you can rarely tell what's being made, even as the artist.

    ReplyDelete