Monday, April 10, 2017

K-12 art show and Senior Ice cream social May 16th, 6-8pm

In a month, the most exciting K-12 Weston high school art show will be coming our way!










Save the date for May 16th (Tuesday, 6-8pm)

And we will all be a part of it.

Seniors-  Please type up an artist statement and complete by the end of this week, April 13th.  Below is the outline of question to consider:


Please email me the artist statement: homj@weston.org

§    Student Name
§   
§  Title of the Piece – this alone helps the viewer understand the subject or makes him/her think about the work in a different way
§   
§  What did I do? (Describe the artwork, including the medium, subject matter, and inspiration.)
§   
§  My artwork was inspired by whom or what?
§   
§  What happened along the way? (Did anything interesting or unusual happen?  Did I solve any problems in the process? Did I change my approach to doing the project? etc.)
§   
§  What did I learn through the art project?
§   
§  What would I do differently next time?
§   
§  Why is this piece important to me?

LIVE DEMONSTRATIONS

I am looking for at least 4 artist who would like to showcase a mini art project or skill that they would like to share with the audience. Please sign up. Need to know by end of week, April 13th.

Art 2-4 studio sign up
For Art show May 16th 6-8pm

Name
Contact info (phone number, email)
Live demo
Time









Art work for art show:

Art 2- Surrealist and/or figure drawings

Art 3,4: Murals and personal projects

Need to know how work will be displayed.  

Work needs to be complete by May 5th (about 5 more classes).

No comments:

Post a Comment